VOUBS is a place where you can always find some attractive contest to take part in. However, it is also a place where you can organize a contest on your own. Read what some of the benefits of organizing a contest at VOUBS are, then visit our site and organize your first remarkable contest.
1. Get your project done with low costs.
Imagine that you own a company and want somebody to design a new logo for your business. Like many other business owners, you might seek the services of a professional graphic designer who will charge you hundreds of euros for the job. Or you may look for some freelance wannabe designer who is charging less, working fast, but the end result is not satisfying at all.
Well, we have a solution for you—organize a contest at VOUBS. Whether it be a company logo design, an animation, a photograph or a video—you will get your project done in a unique and entertaining way. VOUBS allows you to choose among people with different skill level, different design concepts and ideas, and thus to select the one that suits you best.
2. Low organizational and marketing expenses. Let’s go to the step when you already have an idea and want to turn it into a contest. You would have to hire a team and to look for some proper contest platform, even a PR agency. Don’t forget that you would also have to advertise your contest which would end up in thousands of dollars just to start your idea.
VOUBS is a contest platform with almost 70,000 of members from all over the world. The moment you set your contest live, it will be seen by hundreds of potential members who are striving to prove their talents. On the other hand, our team will provide you with all the support you need, which will save you hundreds of organizational, marketing and PR expenses.
3. Fresh talents. Probably you are tired with the current freelancer you are working with or simply want to seek some new people with fresh ideas. Well, VOUBS is the right place to do this.
Like we already mentioned, VOUBS has almost 70,000 members and all of them have different talents and skills. By organizing a contest at VOUBS, you have the chance to engage all of these creative and talented people, and the end result will surely be something new and different to you.
4. You set the rules. You are totally free to set the terms, the duration, the topic and the awards for the contest you are organizing. You can also set an entrance fee and the criteria that people will have to meet if they want to participate in your contest. And of course—you decide who should win and who should be disqualified.
5. Quick and easy. Organizing contests could be a time and effort consuming event, especially if you have no previous experience and have decided to do the things on your own. But at VOUBS, everything happens quick and easy and you don’t need to have any previous experience. All you need to do is to clarify your idea, pick up an award and follow the steps in your profile. A few hours later, the first participants will have already sent their media.
6. Host a contest and earn money. Like we early said, you can set up an entrance fee for your contest. Usually, the fee is paid by the participant in our virtual currency—WINGS. The amount of money you can win from organizing a contest depends on the number of the participants in it and the money you are willing to spend on awards.