This is a PHOTO contest and we will accept only files related to the topic "12 Best Car Photos Fitting a 2016 Calendar".
The TOP 12 participants with the highest number of points at the end of the contest will get cash awards.
Award: Total 600 Euro in 12 cash awards.
From 1st to 12th place in the final ranking every participant will receive 50 Euro.
Description recommendations for better exposure and chance to win:
- What is the name of the car?
- Why do you love cars?
- Where did you shoot it?
- For which month of the year we can use your photo in the new 2016 calendar?
- This contest is free to enter
- You must participate with a high quality photo
- You must be 14+ years old to participate in a contest
- You must provide your real names, telephone number, e-mail address, age, job position and country of residence into your voubs profile configured from profile settings
- You must be the owner of the copyrights for the media file
- Every user may participate with as many entries as he wants to
- You are not allowed to participate more than once with the same media in different VOUBS contests
- Every user is allowed to win only 3 awards from this contest. Relatives are not allowed to win more than 3 awards from this contest.
- The official language for this contest is "English". Terms and Conditions, Contest rules, Descriptions and communication with the Organisator will be through the official contest language.
- We will accept contest applications from all over the world at any languages.
Voting rules - There will be two rounds of voting - 1st Round - Public Vote, 2nd Round - Jury Vote.
The highest ranked 120 participants from the 1st Round will qualify for the 2nd round.
The winner will be the Participant with highest total score result as a sum of all points gained from Round 1 + Round 2.
1st Round - Public Vote. Each participant scores a total result as a sum of:
a) 1 “share” and/or "like" in Facebook = 0.01 point;
b) 1 “tweet” in Twitter = 0.01 point;
c) 1 “share” in Google+ = 0.01 point;
d) 1 vote by rating from 1 to 10, respectively: score 1= 1 point; score 10 = 10 points;
e) 100 views = 1 point.
f) Only registered VOUBS users are able to rate the Participants. Each user is allowed to rate only once per media. Once voted you cannot take your rate back.
g) Extra Votes could be added through a promotion of any media. Buy WINGS to promote your media, gain extra votes and better exposure.
2nd Round - Jury Vote. There will be 8 jury members for this contest that will be able to vote. Each jury member will rate from 1 to 10 to his/her favourite entries.
a) 1 jury vote by rating from 1 to 10, respectively: score 1= 200 point; score 10 = 2000 points;
Disqualification or removal may appear at any time if:
- You are using more than one account
- Your have submited a photo that is not on the theme of the contest or it is with a low quality
- You are trying to cheat with fraudulent votes
- You are not using your real names and personal details
- Your photo has watermarks or signatures on it
- You have submited similar medias more than once
- You have submitted a photo with copyrights of a third party
- If the sponsors of the contest decide to disqualify you for bad quality of your media file or description
Registration starts from 28.09.2015 and it will close on 21.11.2015.
If you register for this contest in advance your media will not be available for voting before 5th October,2015.
The voting timeframe for this contest starts from 00:00 h. on 05.10.2015 and ends at 23:59 h. on 23.11.2015.
The 1st round - Public voting will start from 05.10.2015 and it will close on 21.11.2015.
The 2nd Round - Jury voting will start from 22.11.2015 and will end on 23.11.2015
The ranking will be visible for the last 30 days of the contest.
The contest winners will be visible on 24.11.2015.