VOUBS has started with a single idea for providing place for online contests, where different professionals would be able to advertise themselves and get rewards for their work, while entrepreneurs and companies from all over the world could benefit from designers, photographers, artists, copywriters and other individuals.
VOUBS now is a globally accessible online contest platform providing real-time contest management to professionals, entrepreneurs and companies across the world. Amassing a wealth of support from partners and investors in 2014, VOUBS has since become a global powerhouse of progression, featuring .bg and .com domains, over 100,000 registered users from 159 countries, hosting 275 contests with prizes totalling approximately 125,000 Euros and cultivating an unparalleled reputation of reliability.
The “Bridges Photography” contest is suitable and open for participants from around the world, who wish to take part with their best photos on the topic.
Many people around the world use bridges in their everyday lives. You've all seen those wonderful old stone bridges or the huge impressive modern bridges. Not to mention those beautiful little bridges in parks. There are a great many that are extremely photogenic. Impressive structures that often dominate the area in which they are situated.
• What is the best time to shoot bridges and a similar type of architecture? Early morning or late evening light will highlight textures and warmth to the scene but do not overlook bright days either as strong shadows will make statues and other detail stand out from the walls.
• If you wait for the sun to go down have a play around with long exposures and capture the light trails created by traffic as it passes you by.
• Кeep an eye on your battery life, as you don't want it to drain, before you've captured your shot.
• Do remember you will need your tripod and a remote release is handy if you have one.
• When you want to isolate detail pick up your telephoto lens.
Jury team of experts and users will vote for the best media. You will have the opportunity to influence the final result. Use virtual currency to purchase additional voices and promote your participation or that of your favorite media.
Contest winner with the highest total score and the best photograph on 1st place will win the amazing 500 euro prize, plus 10% from the entry fee fund. All participants from 2nd to 20th place will receive an encouragement award of 50 WINGS.