I wanted to share with you a recipe which I am sure that you will love. My mum taught me a few years ago and it is very simple and easy to prepare.
You can use this choc creme to enrich your cake or simply to have something sweet in the fridge when you wake up in the middle of the night.
> 4 eggs
> 12 tablespoons of sugar (white)
> 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
> 1 hard margarine/butter
(I use margarine since it’s better for this particular recipe)
* Melt the butter and let it cool down a bit.
* In a big bowl add the eggs and sugar then mix them properly with a mixer.
* Slowly add the butter and keep mixing the ingredients.
* In the end, add the cocoa powder and if you prefer, you can add a bit of vanilla powder or 1-2 drops of vanilla extract.
* Keep mixing until it becomes thick.
* Add it in the freezer for an hour or two and voila, you can enjoy your chocolate creme.
I really hope that you will enjoy this recipe, it will take you only 10-15 minutes to prepare it and won’t cost you more than 3 euros :)
Thank you for reading,