At this contest we will accept only participants with media files related to the topic "Design Contest Cover Image". "Design Contest Cover Image" (hereinafter referred to as the Contest) settle the terms and conditions for participation in the Contest for choosing the cover image for a contest at VOUBS.
Awards: Total 750 Euro cash awards and 200 "WINGS" awards. You can use WINGS to buy services (promotions, entry fee, contest creation) from VOUBS. You can check the awards scheme on the top right of the contest page. Please click the "See more" button to view all the awards for this contest.
What we are looking for in this contest?
- Image file with dimensions 835x390 px
- A new contest topic and description
- Popularity of the media file
- Contest attractivity
- Cover attractivity
- Number of people interested to join the proposed contest
- You must be the owner of the copyrights for the media file with dimensions 835x290 px
- This contest is free to enter
- You must participate with a high quality media file
- You must be 14+ years old to participate in a contest
- You must provide your real names, telephone number, e-mail address, age, job position and country of residence into your voubs profile configured from profile settings
- Every user may participate with as many entries as he wants to
- You are not allowed to participate more than once with the same media in different VOUBS contests
- Every user is allowed to win only 1 award from this contest. Relatives are not allowed to win more than 1 award from this contest.
- The official language for this contest is "English". Terms and Conditions, Contest rules, Descriptions and communication with the Organisator will be through the official contest language.
- We will accept contest applications from all over the world at any languages.
Voting rules - There will be two rounds of voting - 1st Round - Public Vote, 2nd Round - Jury Vote.
The highest ranked 50 participants from the 1st Round will qualify for the 2nd round. Total scores from the 1st round will not be valid for the 2nd round.
1st Round - Public Vote. The winner will be the particiant with the highest number of points at the end of the round. Total score reuslts will be formed by:
On the 1st place will be the highest total result as a sum of:
a) 1 “share” and/or "like" in Facebook = 0.1 point;
b) 1 vote by rating from 1 to 10, respectively: score 1= 1 point; score 10 = 10 points; Only registered VOUBS users are able to rate the Participants. Each user is allowed to rate only once per media. Once voted you cannot take your rate back.
c) 100 views = 1 point.
d) Use WINGS to buy extra votes, promote your participation and receive better exposure as a featured media.
2nd Round - Jury Vote. The winner will be the participant with the highest number of points at the end of the round. Total score reuslts will be formed by:
a) Each jury member will rate from 1 to 10 to his/her favourite entries.
b) 1 jury vote by rating from 1 to 10, respectively: score 1= 100 point; score 10 = 1000 points;
c) There will be 8 jury members for this contest that will be able to vote.
e) The jury will vote only for their favorite media participations.
f) If there are 2 or more participants with the same score after the jury vote, the winner will be the participant with more "Views" of the media.
Disqualification may appear at any time if:
- You are using more than one account
- Your have submited a media that is not on the theme of the contest or it is with a low quality
- You are trying to cheat with fraudulent votes
- You are not using your real names and personal details
- You have submited similar medias more than once
- You have submitted a photo with copyrights of a third party
- If the sponsors of the contest decide to disqualify you for bad quality of your media file or description
Votes may be erased at anytime from your participation if:
- We have deleted and banned fake profiles who have voted for your media (This is an automatic process and is not a subject to any appeals).
- Registration period starts from 15.12.2016 and it will close on 29.02.2016.
- The voting timeframe for this contest starts from 00:00 h. on 04.01.2016 and ends at 23:59 h. on 04.03.2016.
- The 1st round - Public voting will start from 04.01.2016 and it will close on 29.02.2016.
- The 2nd Round - Jury voting will start from 01.03.2016 and will end on 04.03.2016
- The rankings will be visible for the last 20 days of the 1st round.
- The rankings will not be visible for the 2nd round.