This is a PHOTO and VIDEO contest and we will accept only files related to the topic "Extreme Sports Photo and Video Contest".
Award: GoPro HERO4 Silver Edition
1st Place: GoPro HERO4 Silver Edition
Description recommendations for better exposure and chance to win:
- What is your media about?
- Why do you love extreme sports?
- What camera did you use to shoot it?
- Why you should win it?
- This contest is free to enter
- You must participate with a high quality photo or video
- You must be 14+ years old to participate in a contest
- You must provide your real names, telephone number, e-mail address, age, job position and country of residence into your voubs profile configured from profile settings
- You must be the owner of the copyrights for the media file
- Every user may participate with as many entries as he wants to
- You are not allowed to participate more than once with the same media in different VOUBS contests
- Every user is allowed to win only 1 award1 from this contest. Relatives are not allowed to win more than 1 award from this contest.
- The official language for this contest is "English". Terms and Conditions, Contest rules, Descriptions and communication with the Organisator will be through the official contest language.
- We will accept contest applications from all over the world at any languages.
Voting rules - There will be two rounds of voting - 1st Round - Public Vote, 2nd Round - Jury Vote.
The highest ranked 50 participants from the 1st Round will qualify for the 2nd round.
The winner will be the Participant with highest total score result as a sum of all points gained from Round 1 + Round 2.
1st Round - Public Vote. Each participant scores a total result as a sum of:
a) 1 “share” and/or "like" in Facebook = 0.01 point;
b) 1 “tweet” in Twitter = 0.01 point;
c) 1 “share” in Google+ = 0.01 point;
d) 1 vote by rating from 1 to 10, respectively: score 1= 1 point; score 10 = 10 points;
e) 100 views = 1 point.
f) Only registered VOUBS users are able to rate the Participants. Each user is allowed to rate only once per media. Once voted you cannot take your rate back.
g) Extra Votes could be added through a promotion of any media. Buy WINGS to promote your media, gain extra votes and better exposure.
2nd Round - Jury Vote. There will be 8 jury members for this contest that will be able to vote. Each jury member will rate from 1 to 10 to his/her favourite entries.
a) 1 jury vote by rating from 1 to 10, respectively: score 1= 500 point; score 10 = 5000 points;
Disqualification or removal may appear at any time if:
- You are using more than one account
- Your have submited a media that is not on the theme of the contest or it is with a low quality
- You are trying to cheat with fraudulent votes
- You are not using your real names and personal details
- Your media has watermarks or signatures on it
- You have submited similar medias more than once
- You have submitted a media with copyrights of a third party
- If the sponsors of the contest decide to disqualify you for bad quality of your media file or description
Registration starts from 05.10.2015 and it will close on 28.11.2015.
If you register for this contest in advance your media will not be available for voting before 12th October,2015.
The voting timeframe for this contest starts from 00:00 h. on 12.10.2015 and ends at 23:59 h. on 30.11.2015.
The 1st round - Public voting will start from 12.10.2015 and it will close on 28.11.2015.
The 2nd Round - Jury voting will start from 29.11.2015 and will end on 30.11.2015
The ranking will be visible for the last 30 days of the contest.
The contest winners will be visible on 01.12.2015.