At this contest we will accept only participants with images that illustrate the relevance of fundamental human right and the importance of defending it, with clear message and detailed description.
Human rights photography defines as photos that includes cultural, economic and political rights, such as right to life, liberty, education and equality before law, belief, free speech, information, religion, movement, and nationality.
The Human rights competition is open to professional and non-professional photographers, from all over the wolrd. You must be 14+ years old and you must be autor and sole owner of the copyrights.
Registrations for this CONTEST starts from 00:00 h on 02.06.2016 to 23:59 on 13.07.2016
The public and jury voting will start from 09.06.2016 and will end up on 17.07.2016.
The ranking and total score results will be visible for the last 5 days of the competition.
- You must be registered users of the site http://www.voubs.com.
- You are not allowed to use frames, signatures and watermarks.
- The title of the photo must be in English, unique and does not contain special characters. The file name should be the title of the work.We will not accept photographs titled automatic file number of the camera and title of numbers.
- The photographs must be * .jpg, * .jpeg files with a maximum size 3 MB.
- Every user may participate with more than one entry.
- You are not allowed to win more than 1 award from this competition.
- You must provide your real names, telephone number, e-mail address, age, job position and country of residence into your voubs profile configured from profile settings.
DISQUALIFICATION MAY APPEAR AT ANY TIME IF:
- You are using more than one account
- Your have submitted a photo that is not on the theme of the contest
- If fake accounts were registered to vote for your media
- You are not using your real names and personal details
- You have submitted a photo with copyrights of a third party
- If the organizer of the contest decides to disqualify you for bad quality of your media file or description
- Disqualification is not a subject to any appeals