The castle is Tourist Attraction # 1 in Bulgaria
Winner of a Gold and Silver Prize for Tourist attraction in A’Design Award Italy, Trip Advisor Recommended “Certificate of Excellence”
Only 35 kilometer to the south from Burgas
The construction of the Castle was inspired from a dream from the childhood - to build own magic Castle, the same as in the fairy tales. That's why nevertheless the style is so close to the similar buildings from the Renaissance and Romantic period the real name of the Castle is Magic Style. The nickname of the Castle is In love with the wind, which comes from the extremely phenomena of the nature - the sun shines only when the wind blows.
The Castle is a private project, started in 1996, when the designer draws a big cross in the field near the village of Ravadinovo, Bulgaria. At the moment the main body of the building is a huge cross-shaped building covered with the shining copper leafs. As the main construction material is Marble Limestone, the combination of the sunlight, stone's crystals and copper metal gives the incredible feelings once during the sunrise and once a day during the sunset.
The Castle is the biggest tourist attraction in Bulgaria with more than 1 million tourists every year. It's mainly for one day tourist family trips. The magic architecture of the Castle, beautiful park, swan's lake and art galleries are excellent place for numerous events and competitions. The game zone of the Castle attracts the guests with the exiting feelings for all ages.
"The Fairytale Castle" photo montage contest
Do you believe in fairytales?
"The Fairytale Castle" is a photographic contest open for advanced and professional photographers worldwide. The contest is suitable for photographers, designers, artists and for everyone, who can work with Photoshop or other similar programs for photo manipulation.
The objective for participants is to reveal their professional skills and creativity on the topic, by specialized software and different techniques of photo montage and processing on specially uploaded media for the purpose by the organizer "In love with the wind" castle.
This is the first contest for photomontage on VOUBS thanks to "In love with the wind" castle - one of the biggest attractions in Bulgaria, which attracts both Bulgarians and foreigners. Built entirely from 20,000 tons stone, which is specially gained from the bowels of Strandzha Mountain. The stone is marbled limestone and is everywhere - in the fence, artificial lake, walls and towers, chapel and cellar. It contains traces of microdiamonds and that is why the castle in the different parts of the day changes its color. - in the morning is with a tinge of pink, during the day is white, and on full moon shines.
Unleash your imagination and make the most creative photo montage of the castle. It will be high evaluated, photo montages that present the castle in an unusual way. You have the opportunity to browse and download photos of "In love with the wind" castle on this link: http://voubs.com/stuff/zamaka.rar, which you can process according to your feeling for fairy and magic and participate in the contest.
The contest will be held in 1 round with duration of 60 days. The organizer "In love with the wind" castle guarantees prize fund of € 1500. Every registered user may participate without entry fee.
Voting and determining the winners will be by a jury in a team of 5 people. The maximum rating that can achieve a participant in this contest is 75%, of which 60% is the share of jury vote and 15% user vote(Number of votes - 4 % share, 4% average rating, Number of views - 3% share, Voting with WINGS - 4%). The jury will have 45 days in which to review and assess the participants.
Meet the jury team
Jury team is presented by:
1. Georgi Tumpalov - owner of The Castle „In love with the wind“;
2. Alberta Alkalaj - owner of PR agency “Image Advertising”;
3. Stefan Sharlopov – owner of „Sharlopov Group“;
4. Nadia Pancheva - owner of advertising agency " Global Print";
5. Natalia Malcheva - journalist " Standard" newspaper.
Participate and win great prizes
The prize fund that the organizer will provide for this contest is € 1500. First 3 winners (from 1st to 3rd place) will receive € 1400 Euro in cash prizes, and ranked from 4th to 13th place a total of € 100 encouraging awards in WINGS.
1st prize - € 700
2nd prize - € 400
3rd prize - € 300
The organizer will give out 10 encouraging awards of 20 WINGS to the participants ranked from 4th to 13th place.
· Registration starts on 13.03.2017 and ends on 26.04.2017.
· Voting starts on 27.03.2017 and ends on 10.05.2017.
· Ranking and results will be visible in the last 7 days of the contest.
· The winners and the final ranking will be announced on 11.05.2017.
The photo montage contest "The Fairytale Castle" is organized by Renesans Ltd, v. Ravadinovo - Castle. VOUBS is an independent intermediary between the Organizer and participants by providing the Organizer platform on rent and guaranteeing transparency and reliability for the Organizer and participants.
"The Fairytale castle" is a contest open for advanced and professional photographers from around the world. The objective for participants is to reveal their professional skills and creativity on the topic, by specialized software and different techniques of photo montage and processing on specially uploaded media for the purpose by the organizer "In love with the wind" castle.
The winners will be determined by 5 jury members and user vote. The maximum rating that can achieve a participants photo in this contest is 75%, of which 60% is the share of jury vote and 15% user vote.
Photos which Organizer provides for processing and which each participant can download and process are available here: http://voubs.com/stuff/zamaka.rar.
Method of conducting
The contest will be held in 1 round with duration of 60 days.
Registration starts on 13.03.2017 and ends on 26.04.2017.
Voting starts on 27.03.2017 and ends on 10.05.2017.
Ranking and results will be visible in the last 7 days of the contest.
The winners and the final ranking will be announced on 11.05.2017.
Recommended criteria for evaluation are: Originality (50%), Technique (30%), Creativity (10%) Description and completeness (10%).
Jury team and users will have 45 days in which to evaluate photos of the participants.
With a maximum rating score of 75% on image is formed:
- 60% is the share of jury vote
- 15% is the share of user vote (4% number of votes, 4% average rating, 3% number of views, 4% voting with WINGS).
Requirements for participation
- You must be 14+ years old;
- You must be an author and sole owner of the copyrights of the photos;
- Each user can participate with more than one photo;
- Photos by which you participate must be with high quality and to correspond the topic, otherwise will not be allowed to participate;
- Any attempt for abuse with fake accounts or attempts for manipulation of the users vote will result to disqualification of the participant / participants.
Each participant owns the copyright of the submitted images. Participant certifies the work as his own.
Participant allows the organizer of the contest to use free license right for period of 3 years of submitted images for advertising purposes related with the photo contest.
By participating in the contests, each entrant agrees that his image will remain part of the history and final ranking of the contest and could not be erased.
The prize fund that the organizer will provide for this contest is € 1500. First 3 winners (from 1st to 3rd place) will receive € 1400 Euro in cash prizes and € 100 encouraging awards in WINGS:
1st prize - € 700
2nd prize - € 400
3rd prize - € 300
The organizer will give out 10 encouraging awards of 20 WINGS to the participants ranked from 4th to 13th place, added to their account in VOUBS.
- Any medium that does not meet the Contest terms and conditions may be rejected by the Organizer;
- In case the contestant use more than one profile;
- In case the contestant submits a medium, which is not part of the proposed images and does not correspond to the contest topic;
- If there is suspicion of fake account being used for voting for a particular medium;
- In case the contestant does not use their real name and personal information;
- In case the contestant has submitted a medium owned by third parties;
- Disqualification is not subject to any appeals.