Registration is open for the iF Design Award 2020 – the professional award which recognizes design excellence across multiple disciplines worldwide.
Every year, companies, designers, agencies, builders and architects put themselves to the test by entering the iF Design Award and appreciate its high value – not least as an established marketing instrument for excellent work and performance.
For a designer, winning an iF award can launch a career or take it to the next level. For a company, it can be the key to breaking into a new market – or getting valuable media attention and respect.
The iF awards ceremony of the iF Design Award 2020 will take place in Berlin for the first time. The iF award winners will be celebrated in the Friedrichstadt-Palast, the largest event stage in the world.
Entries will be accepted in the following seven disciplines:
- Product Design
- Communication Design
- Packaging Design
- Interior Architecture
- Professional Concept
- Service Design
First awarded in 1953, the iF Design Award is the oldest independent design competition in the world. It is a symbol of outstanding design achievements that focuses on the innovative power of design.
iF Design Award 2020 – Entry Fees
- 340 Euro per entry – Registration by 28 June 2019
- 450 Euro per entry – Registration by 27 September 2019
- 490 Euro per entry – Registration by 18 October 2019
- All other disciplines
- 250 Euro per entry – Registration by 28 June 2019
- 375 Euro per entry – Registration by 27 September 2019
- 425 Euro per entry – Registration by 18 October 2019